The "United Arab Emirates Handicraft Market Outlook: Market Forecast By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, By End-Users And Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
UAE Handicraft Market Synopsis
UAE Handicraft market witnessed a standard growth in recent years on account of growing demand from housing and hospitality sector and travel & tourism industry. The UAE, much like other parts of the Middle East, holds a rich tradition of ancient indigenous crafts including the likes of Safeefah (handwoven palm leaves), Talli (hand-braided metallic and silk embroidery), Sadu (handwoven wool) as well as sewing and pottery.
Further, rising disposable income, which is expected to grow by 12.4% in 2021 coupled with growing e-commerce market, which is expected to reach $8 billion by 2025 would drive the Handicraft market in UAE. However, the spread of covid-19 in 2020 resulted in sharp decline in import of Handicraft as well as temporary closure of malls and retail stores resulted in decreasing the overall revenues of the UAE Handicraft market by 23%. However, as travel restrictions are uplifted, demand from tourism and hospitality sector is expected to drive the growth of handicraft market in the country.
According to the publisher, the UAE Handicraft Market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% in terms of revenues during 2021-2027. The demand for handicraft witnessed an increase owing to government efforts towards promotion of local traditions, art and culture through platforms like Abu Dhabi Register of Artisans, as Irthi Contemporary Crafts Council, Taskeel and The Abu Dhabi Crafts Platform and The House of Artisans. Design and craft program to promote art and culture among the audience in the upcoming Dubai Expo 2020 is further expected boost the market for Handicraft in the country.
Market Scope and Segmentation
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
By Product Types
- Art Metal Ware
- Hand printed Textiles and Scarves
- Embroidered and Crocheted Goods
- Zari and Zari Goods
- Imitation Jewellery
- Others (Agarbatties & Attars and Miscellaneous Goods)
By Distribution Channels
- Mass Retailers
- Departmental Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Others (Local Vendors and Retail Stores)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. UAE Handicraft Market Overview
4. Impact Analysis of Covid-19 on UAE Handicraft Market
5. UAE Handicraft Market Dynamics
6. UAE Handicraft Market Overview, By Product Type
7. UAE Handicraft Market Revenues, By Distribution Channel
8. UAE Handicraft Market Revenues, By End-users
9. UAE Handicraft Market Import-Export Trade Statistics
10. UAE Handicraft Market Key Performance Indicators
11. UAE Handicraft Market - Opportunity Assessment
12. UAE Handicraft Market - Competitive Landscape
13. Company Profiles
14. Key Strategic Recommendations
- Fakih Group of Companies
- Al Saqee Handicraft LLC
- Lucky's Furniture & Handicraft
- Amal Star Antiques LLC
- Tribe Dubai
- Craft India Overseas
- Ramniwas Hastkala Niryat Pvt. Ltd.
- D Decor Home Fabrics Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l87dh0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900