A celebration honoring eight women who are making a difference in the community; recognition event on September 22nd
NEWTOWN, Pa. - Sept. 19, 2022 - PRLog -- Bucks Happening and Happenings Media announce the honorees of Happening Women, a feature recognizing eight women for their outstanding achievements. Interviews and photos of each honoree can be found on Bucks Happening (bucks.happeningmag.com/happeningwomen). The honorees are:
- Linda L. Chadwick, President and CEO, Rita's Italian Ice
- Robin Mancuso DeLuna, President and CEO, Cross Keys Abstract & Assurance, COO, Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
- Tamara Cannon, Owner, Gallery Piquel
- Felicia Ganther, President of Bucks County Community College
- Marissa Christie, President and CEO of United Way of Bucks County
- Kelly Hopton-Jones, RN, CPNP-PC, Advanced Practice nurse at CHOP Primary Care Newtown, Author, "Someday," Creator – Instagram @hillside_farmhouse
- Julie Dees, CEO, Family Service Association of Bucks County
- Bronwyn Bergen, Founder, Star Kids Life Coaches
"It is an honor for me to use the platform we've built at Happenings Media as a vehicle for sharing positive messages," said Angela Giovine, Publisher of Happenings Media. "From small business to local charities to community stories, we are proud to take part in making an impact. Happening Women is particularly important to me, and I'm excited we could share the stories of these eight very accomplished, dynamic women who impact the community in so many different ways, from art to medicine, business to social services."
Bucks Happening hosted an open call for Happening Women nominations earlier in the spring. The Bucks Happening editorial team worked together to read the many incredible stories that were submitted in order to select this year's honorees. Interviews and photo shoots were conducted throughout the summer in collaboration with the Michener Museum and the Newtown Theatre. A private recognition event is scheduled for Thursday, September 22nd, 2022.
Happening Media would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the sponsors who made this Happening Women recognition feature possible, including La Chelé Medical Aesthetics, Fox & Holly Boutique Department Store, Bucks County Community College and Jefferson Outpatient Imaging.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Bucks Happening Announces Happening Women | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog