Recognizing the Best in Swim Fashion, Beach Accessories, Health & Wellness, Travel, and Beauty
Applications Open Through February 10; Winners to Appear in 2023 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit today announced and opened applications for its inaugural 2023 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Best of Awards – a new slate of awards recognizing the very best in Swimwear, Apparel and Accessories, Health and Wellness, Beauty, and Travel. As a leader in swim lifestyle since 1964, SI Swimsuit Awards will elevate and celebrate a wide range of products and places.
SI Swimsuit is looking for brands in the swimwear, apparel and beach accessories, health and wellness, and beauty categories, along with travel brands and locations to apply and be considered for more than 100 awards. All submissions will be personally evaluated by SI Swimsuit editors, models, and top experts in the industry. SI Swimsuit Awards winners will be featured in the SI Swimsuit 2023 print issue and on the SI Swimsuit website and social channels.
“From the annual release of our iconic SI Swimsuit issue and our engaging digital and social content to the Swimfluence Network and our first-of-its-kind ‘Pay With Change’ initiative, we have long used our platform to create awareness and unparalleled exposure for individuals and brands,” said MJ Day, Editor in Chief of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. “We are so excited to launch the SI Swimsuit Awards to continue to support the wide variety of brands bringing innovation to these categories.”
The inaugural Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Awards categories are:
- Swimwear: At SI Swimsuit, we work with designers year-round to find the latest and greatest in swimwear. No one loves a swimsuit more than we do. Submit to be recognized in one of our several swimwear categories.
- Beach Apparel & Accessories: Our models and editors have traveled the world shooting, worked with a variety of brands and have become experts in the world of fashion and beach accessories. Submit to be recognized for everything from the best beach bags to resort wear, and the best cover-ups.
- Health & Wellness: True beauty starts within. Our models and editors take this to heart. Submit your products to be recognized for everything from best fitness tracker to best sports bra.
- Beauty: We live and die by a good beauty and skincare routine. From moisturizers to the perfect beachy bronzer to the waterproof mascara that will never smudge, submit your best beauty products to be recognized by our models and editors.
- Travel: Our teams have traveled the world, to remote island destinations and famous international cities alike. Submit to be recognized as a destination for categories like best oceanfront hotel, best all-inclusive resort, best girls’ trip and more.
Brands are encouraged to apply for multiple categories. Entries are $299 each through February 10, 2023. All applications entered before December 15, 2022 receive an “early bird” discount of $100. To enter and for more information, visit swimsuitawards.si.com.
About Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue is one of the most recognizable and influential symbols of pop culture. Featuring talent from around the world, the issue has become a revered launching pad for successful careers in media, fashion, business, TV, and film. The iconic and innovative institution continues to set the cultural tone and evoke discussion about what defines beauty on a global scale. Sports Illustrated Swimsuit has become a lifestyle platform that champions body confidence and self-expression and connects with diverse audiences through digital content and signature experiences that nurture the body, soul, and spirit. Sports Illustrated Swimsuit remains steadfast in its goal of providing an inspirational media platform for individuals where they can connect, explore and engage with 24/7 content that speaks to wellness, travel, food, style, and beauty. For more information, visit swimsuit.si.com
About Arena Group
The Arena Group creates robust digital destinations that delight consumers with powerful journalism and news about the things they love – their favorite sports teams, advice on investing, the inside scoop on personal finance, and the latest on lifestyle essentials. With powerful technology, editorial expertise, data management, and marketing savvy, the transformative company enables brands like Sports Illustrated, TheStreet and Parade to deliver highly relevant content and experiences that consumers love. To learn more, visit www.thearenagroup.net.