Features provide businesses with increased visibility, control and new payment options
Bill.com (NYSE:BILL), a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes and automates complex back-office financial operations for small and midsize businesses, announced today at Sage Transform, that the company is rolling out a series of new product features that expand Bill.com’s ability to be the all-in-one financial operations platform for small and midsize businesses and accountants.
“Our customers are at the heart of each and every company decision we make,” said Bora Chung, Chief Experience Officer at Bill.com. “Now more than ever, businesses are in need of a comprehensive solution that will help them to easily control their back-office, providing real-time insight and better management of their cash flow. We’re excited that these product features will further support our vision to be the go-to mission-critical financial operations tool for small and midsize businesses and accountants.”
New features that increase visibility and control include:
- Custom Dimensions for Sage Intacct: Going live in early 2022, custom fields can be added to reports and dashboards for Sage Intacct customers. These custom fields are mandatory for compliance purposes in certain sectors, like nonprofits, where organizations are required to keep track of their programs and donors within their accounting system.
- Enhanced Approval Policies: Businesses can now route approvals to individuals and groups using an expanded set of routing criteria — such as vendor, location, department, and general ledger (GL) account — giving users more flexibility in creating approval workflows.
- Dual Control: The dual control feature allows businesses to require a second approval for changes made to key actions, such as adding company or vendor bank accounts, helping to reduce risk of intentional fraud or accidental error.
- Single Sign-On (SSO): Now with SSO, businesses can grant authorized users safe and secure access to their Bill.com account. SSO can be enabled through a variety of identity providers such as G Suite (Google), AuthO, Centrify, Microsoft Azure, Okta, and many others.
- Console Client Groups: Different entities can now be rolled under one client group name, creating an efficient way to view, sort and assign team members to client accounts and have quick one-click access to each.
New product offering more payment options
- Pay By Card: Businesses can now pay their vendors with a credit or debit card — even if the vendor does not accept cards. They can also earn credit card rewards and better manage their cash flow. Bill.com Pay By Card transactions sync with QuickBooks Online and Sage Intacct accounting software.
“As a long-time and valued Sage Intacct Marketplace Partner, we are excited for Bill.com’s expanded product offerings to support our mutual customer base. These enhancements will help our joint customers to more efficiently run their businesses,” said Melody Williams, Sage’s Head of Business Development for Sage Intacct.
Customer quote: "Bill.com is hyper-focused on delivering a great customer experience — taking in feedback and turning it into features that streamline our company processes with each update. Bill.com's new features give us more control over our back-office operations and increase security, while also providing the flexibility we need to run our business," said Jack Rishty, Controller at The Yard.
Interested in these new product features for your business? Stop by the Bill.com booth, number 200, at Sage Transform from November 8-12 to learn more.
Bill.com is a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, back-office financial operations for small and midsize businesses. Customers use the Bill.com platform to manage end-to-end financial workflows and to process payments. The Bill.com AI-enabled, financial software platform creates connections between businesses and their suppliers and clients. It helps manage cash inflows and outflow. The company partners with several of the largest U.S. financial institutions, the majority of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms, and popular accounting software providers. Bill.com is Headquartered in San Jose, CA. For more information visit www.bill.com.