The Canadian government introduced this online visa waiver for citizens of select countries (including New Zealand) in 2015 to facilitate international visits. Under Canadian visa regulations, New Zealand citizens wishing to travel to Canada are not required to apply for a short-stay visa. However, if you are traveling by air, you must apply for a Canadian ETA visa prior to departure. Canada ETA allows entry for tourism, business or transit. eTA holders are entitled to multiple visits to Canada, each with a maximum duration of six months (180 days). To do this, they must apply for the Canada Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) online. You must meet some basic Canadian eTA requirements for New Zealand citizens.
Canada eTA Requirements for New Zealand Citizens
- Passport – if you want to get your Canada ETA, first, check the expiration date of your passport because it must be valid for at least 6 more months from your arrival in the country.
- E-mail address – it's vital that you put a current email because all info we get about your ETA, we will send you an email. When your ETA has been approved, If you want, you can print it.
- Methods of payment – in case you have a credit/debit card, do not worry because you can pay it with any of them.
The extent of Canada's natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to lakes and remote forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada's allure isn't just about nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. In fact, Canada is consistently hailed as one of the most livable countries in the world. There are fifty countries whose citizens are exempt from a Canadian visa under the visa waiver program, including British citizens. Individuals entering Canada by car, bus, train or boat (including cruise ships) cannot apply for an eTA and must apply for a visitor visa at the embassy. The Canadian eTA was introduced in 2015 by the Canadian Immigration Service to better organize the screening of visitors and determine their right to enter the country prior to travel. This means British citizens can apply for a Canadian eTA instead of having to apply for a Canadian tourist visa for British citizens.
CANADA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
- A British passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- A current email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
Canada has so much to offer tourists that everything they want in a vacation is in abundance. Outdoor activities with include sensational scenery, delicious multicultural cuisine and fascinating culture. Art to inspire and some of the friendliest locals. Swedish citizens who wish to travel to Canada for a short stay do not need to apply for a Canadian visa. Swedish citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa for short-term (less than 90 days) entry into Canada for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. However, you must apply for a Canadian ETA before departure if you are traveling there by air. The eTA program was launched in 2016 to screen travellers arriving from abroad in response to the increase in terrorist activities around the world.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Swedish citizens
- Passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, you should know that your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – you'll get your ETA by email in PDF format. For that, it is important that you provide a valid email address.
- Payment methods – it is crucial that you have a valid credit/debit card because these are the only online ways to pay for your application.
A Canada eTA visa is a required travel authorization you need to fly to Canada without a traditional visitor or tourist visa. Today, Canada visa applications have been replaced by the Canada eTA visa, which has the same meaning and criteria, and grants travelers the same permission. Since the Canada Visa Application Form is available online, the applicant can easily apply for an eTA without going through any hurdles. Visitors who are eligible to apply for a Canada eTA visa can obtain the necessary authorization at any time of the day from the comfort of their own home without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Who Requires a Visa to Enter Canada?
There are approximately 148 countries that require a visa to enter Canada. A visa is required to enter Canada for citizens of countries that do not have an eTA or visa waiver agreement. Citizens of these countries must go through the visa application process depending on the reason for visiting the country. You can get different types of visas e.g. Visitor, study, work or even immigrant visas.
You must follow these easy procedures to apply for a visa to Canada:
- Check if you’re eligible to travel to Canada
- Check your eligibility for a Canadian visa.
- Get the documents that show you meet the criteria for a visa
- Create an online profile.
- Give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street