August 30, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Biden admin set bold ambitions, clear commitment to take the lead which is needed – world’s biggest power needs to lead on the biggest risk of our lifetimes
To achieve the 2030 targets, it is critical that corporate America not just supports but also leads actions.
In November 16-18, The Reuters Events Responsible Business USA will convene C-Suite leaders from some of the world’s leading brands to share their take on COP26 but also importantly talk to how they are navigating the complexity of moving from ambition to action.
This year’s RBUSA (November 16-18) will have best out there:
- Javier Quiñones, CEO, IKEA USA
- Carlos Cubia, SVP, Global Chief Diversity Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Noel Wallace, CEO, Colgate-Palmolive
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Ezgi Barcenas, Chief Sustainability Officer, AB-Inbev
- Erin Meezan, Chief Sustainability Officer, Interface
- Audrey Choi, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Sustainability Officer, Morgan Stanley
- Carter Roberts, President and CEO, WWF USA
- Frank Cooper, Global Chief Marketing Officer, BlackRock
- Matthew McCarthy, CEO, Ben and Jerry's
- Brian Niccol, Chairman and CEO, Chipotle
- Alicia Petros, Chief Sustainability Officer, Hershey USA
- Kristen Siemen, Chief Sustainability Officer, General Motors
- Richard Kidd, Deputy Assistant, Secretary of Defense for Environment and Energy Resilience, US Federal Government
- Greg Spott, Chief Sustainability Officer, Bureau of Street Services, City of Los Angeles
Join us as we help lead to a new business model, economic system and new definitive actions that create long-term value for business, its stakeholders and the wider society.
Tweet me: On November 16-18, The Reuters Events Responsible Business USA will convene C-Suite leaders from some of the world’s leading brands to share their take on COP26 and to discuss how they are moving from ambition to action: https://bit.ly/38t1k89 @REvents_SustBiz
KEYWORDS: Reuters Events Responsible Business USA, Reuters Events, COP26