LOS ANGELES, CA, September 13, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- We are pleased to announce that Venerable Injury Law shareholder and partner Alexander Tsao, Esq., will be joining the staff at his alma mater, Loyola Marymount University, where he will serve as an adjunct professor in the Business Law program this fall.
Mr. Tsao is eager to share his knowledge with the next generation of students at the university, which helped pave the way for his professional success.
While taking on this new challenge, Alexander will continue on in his role at Venerable Injury Law, where he represents clients in cases of personal injury, tort law, business litigation, and real estate and corporate transactions.
Alexander Tsao will use his experience practicing law in a variety of fields to bring a unique perspective to the classroom. Mr. Tsao is excited to help prepare those studying at Loyola Marymount University's College of Business Administration for their future careers.
He will develop the courses and instruction for a variety of classes and subjects that serve as required coursework for undergraduate business majors and business law minors studying at LMU.
About Alexander Tsao, Esq.
Alexander Tsao currently serves as the shareholder/partner at Venerable Injury Law in Los Angeles, representing clients throughout the city.
Mr. Tsao has helped through a variety of different cases during his professional career. Using diligent preparation and advanced strategies, he has managed to secure nearly $100 million in pain and suffering damages for his personal injury clients.
Beyond his work as a civil litigator, Alexander has filled various other roles during his career. His experience in the legal field includes:
- Serving as a judge advocate/military lawyer in the U.S. Marine Corps in the roles of chief prosecutor, chief civil law officer, and special assistant U.S. attorney
- Serving as a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Serving as a member of the Navy and Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals
- Serving as a member of the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Serving as a member of the State Bar of California in good standing
- Admittance to the United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Serving as part of the initial Advisory Committee for the Military Veterans Justice Project at Loyola Law School
- Appointment to the California Veterans Board at the California Department of Veterans Affairs, by Governor Brown's Administration
- Serving as the Chair of the California Veterans Board at the California Department of Veterans Affairs
Press release service and press release distribution provided by https://www.24-7pressrelease.com