The "Document Case Management Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The document case management market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.2 %, during the forecast period (2021 - 2026).
Demand is growing for cloud document management software and document scanning services as businesses realize they need these tools to survive.
- Cleardata Group
- Information Capture Solutions
- C21 Data Services
- Data Entry India
- Data Entry BPO Services
- Newgen Software
- ALTECiSys Limited
- Pearl Scan Solutions Ltd
- Abbyy UK Ltd
- InfoTech Scandinavia AB
- Adreno Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- Social Solutions
Key Market Trends
Healthcare to Occupy a Significant Market Share
- In the healthcare sector, the lack of cohesive data across patients amidst the prevalence of electronic health records is aiding in the adoption of such tools.
- The healthcare data breach statistics has been witnessing an upward trend over the past ten years, with 2019 seeing more data breaches reported than any other year. Between 2009 and 2019, there have been 3,054 healthcare data breaches involving more than 500 records.
- Those breaches have resulted in the loss, theft, exposure, or impermissible disclosure of 230,954,151 healthcare records. (HIPAA Journal), which is causing the hospitals to think about
- COVID-19 cases have led to a lot of data being generated, due to the increasing number of patients being treated and the rising number of medical facilities. The effective and reliable management of documents generated, along with the need to minimize the use of paper to reduce operational costs and storage issues, is significantly driving the market studied.?
North America to Occupy Significant Market Share
- According to Cisco, North America is forecasted to be the most "cloud-ready" by 2021. This is due to the increasing preference of companies towards cloud-based services, which is expected to propel the growth of document case management focused on secure cloud. ?
- Government initiatives related to e-signatures such as Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) and Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN) permit the use of e-sign for every transaction, thus playing a significant role in driving the market demand. Digital trade deals such as the Unthe cited States Mexico Canada Agreement (USMCA) encourage the use of document case management in the government sector.
- Technology giants in the region are rolling out product additions to stay competitive amidst the vast demand. For instance, in May 2020, Microsoft launched a compliance tool with Microsoft 365 Records Management. This new solution is a strategic move by the company to generate stickiness among its SharePoint Online customers using SharePoint's in-place records management, content organizer, or the SharePoint records center as a new way of managing records.?
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.1.1 Increasing Need for Securing Confidential Data and Protection Against Data Loss
4.1.2 Growing Demand for Improving Archived Content across Channels
4.1.3 Ongoing efforts to promote Digitization at Workplaces
4.2 Market Restraints
4.2.1 Transition from Legacy Systems
4.2.2 Customization Challenges Leading to Implementation Issues
4.3 Market Opportunities
4.4 Key Industry Standards & Regulations
4.5 Impact of COVID-19 on the Document Management Industry
4.6 Building Blocks of Document Case Management and Major Applications ((Workflow Management, Fraud Detection & Investigation, Archiving & Case Management, etc) ?
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.3 IT & Telecom
5.2.4 Public Agencies
5.2.5 Other End-user Industries
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Cleardata Group
6.1.2 Information Capture Solutions
6.1.3 C21 Data Services
6.1.4 Data Entry India
6.1.5 Data Entry BPO Services
6.1.6 Newgen Software
6.1.7 ALTECiSys Limited
6.1.8 Pearl Scan Solutions Ltd
6.1.9 Abbyy UK Ltd
6.1.10 InfoTech Scandinavia AB
6.1.11 Adreno Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
6.1.12 Social Solutions
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4rzcna
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900