The "Healthcare IT Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 16% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the healthcare IT market looks promising with opportunities in the healthcare providers, hospitals, ambulatory care centers, home healthcare agencies, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities, diagnostic and imaging centers, pharmacies and healthcare payers.
The major drivers for this market are growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare it solutions, rising need to curtail healthcare costs, government support for HCIT solutions, and the growing focus on improving the quality of care and clinical outcomes.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the healthcare IT market report then read this report.
The study includes the healthcare IT market size and forecast for the global healthcare IT market through 2024, segmented by product and services, components, end user, and region
Some of the features of Global Healthcare IT Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global healthcare IT market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by product and services, components, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global healthcare IT market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for healthcare IT in the global healthcare IT market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for healthcare IT in the global healthcare IT market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global healthcare IT market by products & services (healthcare provider solutions, healthcare analytics, and HCIT outsourcing services), components (services, software, and hardware), end user (healthcare providers, hospitals, ambulatory care centers, home healthcare agencies, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities, diagnostic and imaging centers, pharmacies, healthcare payers, and others.), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the healthcare IT market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the healthcare IT market?
- What are emerging trends in this healthcare IT market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the healthcare IT market?
- What are the new developments in the healthcare IT market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this healthcare IT market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this healthcare IT area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this healthcare IT market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1. Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2. Supply Chain
2.3. Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Healthcare IT Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Healthcare IT Market by Products & Services
3.4: Global Healthcare IT Market by Components
3.5: Global Healthcare IT Market by End Use Industry
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Healthcare IT Market by Region
4.2: North American Healthcare IT Market
4.3: European Healthcare IT Market
4.4: APAC Healthcare IT Market
4.5: ROW Healthcare IT Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Healthcare IT Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Healthcare IT Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.3: Ge Healthcare
7.4: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
7.5: Philips Healthcare
7.6: EPIC Systems
7.8: Cognizant Technology Solutions
7.10: Athena health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5lnwep
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900