Get a view on Global Endowment Insurance Market sales by marketing channels. Target important market by region and tap important dynamics of this industry.
NJ New Jersey, USA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2023 -- A Latest intelligence report published by AMA Research with title "Endowment Insurance Market Insights, Forecast to 2028" provides latest updates and strategic steps taken by competition along with growth estimates of market size. The Endowment Insurance Market report gives clear visions how the research and estimates are derived through primary and secondary sources considering expert opinion, patent analysis, latest market development activity and other influencing factors.
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/163693-global-endowment-insurance-market#utm_source=SBWire/Tanuja
Some of the key players profiled in the study are
Chubb Limited (United States), Sun Life Philippines (Canada), AIA Group Limited (Hong Kong), Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited (United Kingdom), AMP Limited (Australia), Aegon Life Insurance Company (India), Aviva plc (United Kingdom), Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A (Italy), ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (India), Coverfox Insurance Broking Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Market Overview of Endowment Insurance
Endowment insurance is a type of life insurance policy that provides coverage to the policyholder which helps them save regularly over a specific period of time and allows them to get a lump sum amount on the maturity of the policy. There are various endowment insurance options that act as a saving account helping in saving amount for uncertain losses or expenses. Endowment options like unit-linked, full/with profit, low-cost, non-profit plans are included in it providing coverage for critical illness, disability, accidental death, hospital cash benefits, etc.
On 8th October 2020, Future Generali India Life Insurance Company has announced the launch of its latest offering, Future Generali New Assured Wealth Plan. The plan is a guaranteed endowment plan and also has the option to go for the guaranteed endowment plan with an inbuilt waiver of premium. The Guaranteed Additions are as a percentage of the Sum Assured and accrue every year starting from the 8th policy year and are payable at maturity.
"Initially, the court concluded that a contract must constitute a life insurance product in order for it to be possible to categorize it as an endowment insurance policy. However, as there is no definition of 'life insurance' under Swedish tax law, the court took guidance from Swedish insurance law. By way of review of the relevant preparatory works and previous case law, the court established that in order for a contract to constitute a life insurance product, there must be a risk element that is covered by the insurance product."
- Emerging Number of Low-Cost Endowment Plans and Policies
- Increasing Consumption of Endowment Insurance for Retirement Planning
- Need for Long Term Savings Management
- Demand for Contingency Money or Funds to Overcome Uncertain Expenses or Losses
- Regulatory Compliances with the Endowment Insurance
- Introduction of Various Coverage Plans in Endowment Insurance
- Awareness About the Benefits and Various Policy Options with Different Range of Premium Amounts
If you are involved in the Endowment Insurance industry or aim to be, then this study will provide you inclusive point of view. It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date segmented by major players. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization according to your requirement.
For Early Buyers | Get Up to 10-25% Discount on Premium Version of this Report: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/request-discount/163693-global-endowment-insurance-market#utm_source=SBWire/Tanuja
The Endowment Insurance Market segments and Market Data Break Down are illuminated below:
by Type (Unit Linked Endowment Plan, Full/With Profit Endowment, Low-Cost Endowment, Non-profit Endowment), Application (Retirement Planning, College, Long Term Saving), Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), Coverage (Critical Illness, Accidental Death, Disability, Waiver of Premium, Hospital Cash Benefit)
Regions Covered in the Global Endowment Insurance Market:
- The Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Egypt, etc.)
- North America (United States, Mexico & Canada)
- South America (Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, etc.)
- Europe (Turkey, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia).
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the Endowment Insurance market analysis from 2023 to 2030 to identify the prevailing Endowment Insurance market opportunities.
- Market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights buyers' and suppliers' potency to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- An in-depth analysis of the Endowment Insurance market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes an analysis of the regional and global Endowment Insurance market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Major Highlights of TOC:
Chapter One: Market Overview
1.2. Scope/Objective of the Study
Chapter Two: Executive Summary
Chapter Three: Market Dynamics
3.2. Market Drivers, Trends, Challenges, Opportunities
Chapter Four: Market Factor Analysis
4.1. Porters Five Forces
4.2. Supply/Value Chain
4.3. PESTEL analysis
4.4. Market Entropy
Chapter Nine: Methodology and Data Source
Get More Information & Customization: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/163693-global-endowment-insurance-market#utm_source=SBWire/Tanuja
Customization Service of the Report:-
AMA Research provides customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, West Europe or Southeast Asia.
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/endowment-insurance-market-to-witness-huge-growth-by-2028-aegon-life-insurance-company-aviva-plc-assicurazioni-generali-spa-1376942.htm