The "Global Ophthalmic Drug Delivery System Market 2021-2031 by Product, Dosage Form, Disease, Setting, and Region: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ophthalmic drug delivery system market will reach $ 30,013.7 million by 2031, growing by 6.9% annually over 2021-2031, driven by the growing prevalence of ophthalmic diseases, the emerging novel ocular drug delivery systems, rise in number of ophthalmic procedures that require attentive post procedural care, and the increasing demand to deliver controlled dosage forms for pediatric and geriatric population.
- Aero Pump GmbH
- Allergan plc.
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Gaplast GmbH
- Gerresheimer AG
- Jotteq Inc.
- Kedalion Therapeutics, Inc.
- Mati Therapeutics, Inc.
- Nipro Corporation
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
- Ocumedic, Inc.
- Owen Mumford
- Re-Vana Therapeutics
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. (Bausch Health Company)
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
This report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global ophthalmic drug delivery system market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2018-2021 and provides forecast from 2022 till 2031 with 2021 as the base year.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter's Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global ophthalmic drug delivery system market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Product, Dosage Form, Disease, Setting, and Region.
Based on Product, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Pre-filled Syringes
- Multidose Eyedroppers
- Squeeze Dispensers
- Mist Sprayers
- Contact Lenses
- Ocular Inserts
- Intraocular Implants
- Punctal Plugs
- Other Products
Based on Dosage Form, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Liposomes & Nanoparticles
By Disease, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- Refractive Issues
- Other Diseases
By Setting, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2021-2031 included in each section.
- Homecare Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- Other Settings
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Israel, UAE,Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of MEA)
For each aforementioned region and country, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue ($ mn) are available for 2021-2031. The breakdown of all regional markets by country and split of each national market by Product, Dosage Form and Setting over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gliwbq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900