Canada Visa for Cypriot Citizens
Cypriot citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Cypriot citizens, like other citizens of the European Union nationals, do not need to obtain a visa for Canada. However, you must apply for a Canadian ETA. You can carry out this authorization virtually electronically. This e-Visa authorization is valid for 5 years from the date of issue or until your passport expires. This is a multiple-entry visa; You can visit Canada as many times as you like during the validity period. However, a stay may not exceed 6 months at a time. If you cannot go back to your home country within 180 days, you need to apply for a visitor record to extend your stay in Canada. Apply now, complete an online application form that takes less than 15 minutes and travel to Canada.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Cypriot citizens
- Valid passport – apply for a Canada ETA once you know that your passport has a validity for at least another 6 months from your arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – your ETA will be sent by email. Print and take it with you to avoid any problems.
- Means of payment – after finishing completing your application you will have to make the corresponding payment using credit or debit cards or PayPal.
Canada Visa for Estonian Citizens
Canada eTA was introduced in 2015 in a total of 60 countries. The purpose of the new system is to help the authorities process the entry of foreigners into the country more efficiently. The result is significantly shorter border queues and a smoother travel experience for visitors. Estonian citizens wishing to travel to Canada for shorter periods of time, whether for pleasure, visiting family, attending a conference or business meeting, for medical treatment, or in transit to their final destination, are eligible to apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization, commonly known as eTA. The document is linked to the applicant's passport number and is stored electronically in the Canadian immigration system. The Canadian eTA is valid for a total of 5 years and can be used for multiple entries of up to 90 days each. To extend your stay in Canada, you must apply for a new eTA at least 30 days in advance. Most requests are processed in just a few minutes. However, travelers are advised to apply for the eTA at least 72 hours before departure in case of delays or requests for additional information.
ETA REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ESTONIAN CITIZENS
- Applicants must have an Estonian passport, with a validity of 6 months or more from the date of entering the country.
- The eTA can only be obtained with an electronic passport.
- It is a requirement to be a citizen before applying for a Canada eTA for Estonian citizens. Travelers holding a passport or travel document with a different status, such as refugees, must apply for a Canada visitor visa since they are not eligible for an eTA.
- Since the eTA application is an entirely electronic process done on either tablet, desktop computer, or a mobile device, a good internet connection is a must.
- Applicants are required to have an active email address so that they can obtain their authorization to travel.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA fees.
Canada Visa for Finland Citizens
Whatever the reason for your travel to Canada, it is important to note that Finnish citizens require a visa waiver or visa before they can legally enter the country. In 2016, the Canadian government introduced the Canadian eTA for Finnish citizens, which can be applied for via a simple online application, eliminating the need to visit an embassy to apply in person. Finnish citizens, like many other nationalities, do not need to apply for a visa when traveling to Canada for short visits. This is because the citizens of Finland are visa-free. Finnish citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa for short-term entry into Canada for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. An approved eTA for Canada is a multiple entry travel authorization allowing a total stay of up to 6 months with each entry. Once your Canadian electronic Permit has been issued, it will automatically be 'linked' to your Finnish passport. The good thing about the new Canadian eTA is that it is valid for five years (or until your passport expires, whichever comes first). The process of obtaining a Canadian eTA takes less than 30 minutes online, so there is no need to visit an embassy or meet in person. Travelers can have their visa waiver approved in minutes.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR FINNISH PASSPORT HOLDERS
- A valid Finnish bio-metric passport – All travelers who want to get a Canadian eTA must have a bio-metric and machine-readable passport, since the visa is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport. It is also recommended to have at least 6 months of validity in your passport
- Personal information – While filling out the application, all travelers will need to provide information that pertains to their passport, personal information (address, contact information), employment, and travel details/itinerary
- A valid form of payment – Travelers will need a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the eTA application fees
- E-mail address– while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will obtain a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. It's recommended to print one physical copy out just in case you need it.
- Phone, tablet, or computer – In order to fill out the application, travelers will need a device with internet access, such as a phone, tablet, or computer
Canada Visa for HUNGARY Citizens
Hungarian visitors should note that a valid visa or Canadian visa waiver for Hungarian citizens is required to enter the Canadian border. The ETA is not valid for other purposes such as study, work or for retirement. A different type of visa from a Canadian embassy is required for these purposes. Hungarian citizens traveling to Canada for a stay of up to 180 days (6 months) can apply for a Canada eTA online from the comfort of their own home. Applying for a Canada Travel Authorization for Hungarian citizens has become a simple and straightforward process since the introduction of the electronic travel authorization eTA in 2016. The purpose of travel from Hungary to Canada must be tourism, business or transit. An eTA is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to 6 months with each entry. Once issued, the Canadian eTA for Hungary is valid for a period of 5 years or until the expiration of the associated passport, whichever comes first. The eTA eVisa Waiver, which is linked to the traveler's passport once approved, can be applied for a few days prior to travel exclusively online, eliminating the need to apply in person at a Canadian embassy.
CANADA ETA REQUIREMENTS FROM HUNGARY
- A valid bio-metric Hungarian passport, valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Canada.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- A valid Email address in order to finalize the application and receive communication regarding its approval or otherwise.
Canada has become one of the most visited countries in the world with an average of 900,000 visits per month. Citizens of Brunei Darussalam are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada at short notice for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Once approved, visitors can enter the country multiple times over a five-year period, each time staying within Canada's borders for up to six months. Since 2016, officials have implemented a way to make entry easier for visitors by providing a simple and straightforward online application called the Canada eTA, which is available to citizens of Brunei and 59 other nationalities. Other types of Canadian visas are available for Brunei citizens wishing to enter the country for work, study, permanent residence or other reasons that require a stay longer than 6 months. Citizens of Brunei can apply for a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) from home or office by accessing the online application from any electronic device connected to the internet.
What are the requirements to obtain a Canada ETA?
- Valid passport – don't try to apply for a Canada ETA if your passport doesn't have a validation of 6 more months from the date of arrival in the country of Canada.
- Email – you will receive all information about your ETA by this email. So, ensure that you provide a valid e-mail without typing errors, and don't forget that once you get your ETA, print it and keep it with you always.
- Payment methods – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your application online.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States